My friend Laura and I love to poke fun at other people ourselves, so we’ve come up with a few of our own first world inconveniences:
- Starting/finishing a book on public transport when you’re distracted by other peoples’ too-loud iPods, broadsheets in your face and the stench of unwashed humanity and can’t relish the story.
- When your boyfriend wants sour cream with his tacos but you’re doing the vegan challenge.
- When the sun streams through the blinds right onto the TV.
- Stressing the importance of arriving together at an event when you’re part of a group costume.
- Hating it when you have to say/text/email the word “like” instead of just pressing the like button on Facebook when you’re not on Facebook.
What are your first world problems?
Related: Apocalypse Now: 2012 Come Early?
Elsewhere: [MamaMia] What’s Your First World Problem?
Image via Good Comics.